- Program Overview
The comprehensive hands-on program, tailor-made after researching 100+ training programs and curricula
Build your IoT prototypes on our custom-made IoT Hardware Development Kit – Cloudchip
Hands-on experience on each entity of the end-to-end IoT Architecture
- Understanding the IoT landscape
- What’s the underlying architecture of IoT applications & Smart Systems?
- What’s the pathway to Make an IoT product or build a career in IoT?
2.IoT Hardware & Software Platforms
- How to get started with any IoT development board?
- Getting familiarized with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP, and 10+ dev boards
- How Cloudchip is a perfect kickstart for your IoT product?
Live IoT demonstrations
1.Sensors and Actuators
- How to capture and process data from different types of sensors?
- How to choose the right sensor/actuator for your IoT product?
2.Wireless Communication technologies
- How to work with wireless technologies like WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.,?
- How to choose the right wireless technology for your IoT product?
3.Smart Door-Light system
- No more fear to enter dark rooms!
- Your lights, your way! Control your lights the way you want
1.IoT and Cloud
- How to enable cloud for your IoT product?
- How to work with popular cloud platforms like Blynk, Thinger, and IBM Watson?
2.Entrepreneurship in IoT
- Control your appliances from anywhere in the world!
- All you need to do is make a gesture!
- Automate your day-to-day activities through IFTTT
Module 5Hackers 101 – Demystifying the Hackers’ Realm
- Getting introduced to the Hacker Culture
- Getting familiarized with the Cyber Kill Chain and how to work with it
- Kickstart your journey to become a Cybersecurity Professional
IoT and Cybersecurity
- What role does Cybersecurity play in IoT?
- Hacks in the world of IoT
The Art of Hacking
- Tools, techniques and procedures of hacking
- Build your very own Hacker Toolkit and Target Environment!
- 1-day Make-a-thon to apply your learnings and build some amazing prototypes
- Exciting rewards for the best prototypes
- An on-ground makeshop to procure components and fulfill your maker needs